 Technic / *11871 (-20)
  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) Thanks for mentioning it. I am always pleased to see that my ideas are of interest to other enthusiasts out there. I am optimistic that this turntable will handle the loads. What you have to know is that the tiles used for the slew ring will (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: runner MOC

(...) Try adding rubberbands on the feet for greater friction! It looks like Stampe's land speed record is comming to an end: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1st walker

(...) If you can't make it work no-one can! Sounds wild though! Hope you make it! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

"Chris 'Doozer' Davis" <davis@lrtw.org> wrote in message news:20030401012939....rks.com... (...) do to build the disc for a model of the Mondial Revolution "Psyclone" or HUSS Giant Frisbee "Delirium". Iain (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) I can't take credit for the slew ring. I only modified it to strengthen it. Beat Felber[1] takes the credit for this. c [1] (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> wrote in message news:HCMLB3.1GFn@lugnet.com... (...) That is one MASSIVE slewing ring. Wow. Iain (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) and liftarms to strengthen it, but I see you've used plates and liftarms instead. Worth a try. (...) I'm not worried about the ballast. The axles however, they worry me. The boom is too heavy (someone else mentioned to double cross. It will (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) the lateral bracing is really important, do as much as you can to brace it, it is one of the few problems with my boom, the mast will shift causing the boom to lean, then it falls, and youll probobly have to fix more than just the boom. and (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: runner MOC

Hi Travis, Is (URL) the one showing your walker running? Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

(...) I saw it yesterday, it looks promising. (...) bracing's overlap forming a cross while on prototype cranes there's just one bracing forming a triangle. Steve (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Twirp (miniature biped walker)

(...) Yes, that is pretty much exactly what I meant. I think the smallness factor enhances the coolness factor. They both are further enhanced (IMO) when you add power, even if the size increases slightly. I will be attempting a build of Twirp soon. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic clones?

Does anybody know which clone manufacturer made these parts? (URL) black brick has holes in the end faces as well, and is completely hollow. The plastic appears to be high quality and the colours are pretty good matches to Lego and the plastic has (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Demag cc12600 Crawler Crane

I was just surfin' through Brickshelf and came across Chris Davis' Demag CC12600 model: (URL) rederings of CC12600) (URL) construction- turntable and part of crawler base) Anyone else seen this? Looks like a monster! My only advice would be to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) Thanks! Sorry, though, I didn't CAD this beast. I wish I had the time to do things like that, but by the time I'm finished with a model, I'm too eager to tear it down and start on the next one! :-) -TJ (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCLuB8.u6z@lugnet.com... (...) I can not see any other way then using some plastic film of some sort. And I'm sure that using only bricks and plates on a LEGO airplane will make it TOO heavy to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  runner MOC

A slightly faster variant of the walker that I made. this features a larger power plant, wider hip rotation, and longer feet with a shock absorbing heels. (URL) you can see in the animation, it really scoots along. Even better is that it scoots more (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: 1st walker

Hi Travis, Nice to see another person into walkers. If you are interested in other walker ideas I recommend two sites: (URL) - this is my site. (URL) - my fried Miguel Agullo's site. Miguels and I are very interested in LEGO bipeds. Miguel's page is (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) If you ask me - I think that if it is very Lego based in structure and function then I can bend on this one. :-) I think the film, vessels (like my soda bottles) are easy enough for most people to get. Like string. I wouldn't be one to say (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

hey guys is plastic film (bag) permited i know i probably ask for it but... i forgot so the question is is "as pure lego as possible" still pure lego if we use plastic bag if not the second question is how to build kite it is impossible if lego (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact