 Technic / *11816 (-20)
  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Ah, to be so "young" in the brick and with a bigger supply of beams then liftarms... And no, you can't have my liftarms! :) *sensing another war on beams versus liftarms so I better log-off and return on monday when it's over* Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) Sometimes. (...) I've got two motors replaced also but never had to turn in the faulty ones. I had the misfortunes about a year between each so it was only one motor at the time. (...) I think they do if the parts are expensive i.e. motors, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

look at this set (URL) has a lot of liftarms for relatively small price i've got two of them pixel "Gerard Steenbeek" <interdutch2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HCGqoL.1Atr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

(...) :) (...) :D (...) Breath Eric, breath! :) LOL! Looking forward to the MOC! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) I did I haven`t built anything for more than 2 years, stored the lego in an open bin. I haven`t bought any lego since 1997, and then i bought something small, and before that, the last thing I got was the 8868 in the summer it came out. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Sorry, my (...) Yes that shaft can be used to power implements. In real life it can turn at 1000 or 540 RPM. When the tractor does not do anything else it can provide up to 90% of the engine horsepower. (...) Yes, that allows you to lift up (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) I didn't even have to send the broken ones, I just got the new ones, no questions asked. It's the first time I've even contacted lego for me, so I wouldn't know if this is standard procedure... (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) old days :-), but has a modern shape and more advanced steering. Very cool! -TJ (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8 wheel drive but no steer

(...) Could you incorporate some sort of articulation? You could completely redesign the frame with a rotation joint in the middle. Or perhaps design your front and rear axles with articulation. I don't know if that would steer very well, but it's (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

(...) Cool. I wish I'd kept all the ones I broke! I think I tossed them out. Or did you even need the old broken ones? The only experience I had with parts replacement and Lego was when I asked for two new mini-motors. Lego promptly sent the new (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor

Another dig up then. ;) I mailed lego about the 5 'old style' broken z24 gears, and asked them if they would send me 5 new ones. (preferably at no cost) Their reaction: because these gears are not available in any service pack, we will send them to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  8 wheel drive but no steer

My latest MOC - an 8 wheel drive atv. (URL) started out with four wheels - and the ability to steer. Then it bacame six-wheeled - the front wheels connected via a differential so that they didn't turn.. it could still turn with the front wheels (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

OMG, the replies to this thread are hilarious. I'll be giggling for days. Oh, man. hoi. e (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Super 8457 Power Puller 5 x V20.

I just can't believe it! You are the most! This is out of control! I just can't get over the madness! I owe you BIG TIME! I gotta hit you up with a MOC that will put an equal smile on your face! Now, I must......... OMG! HA HA LOOk At the number (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

hi gerard i can see dust at your bricks so the question is did you just come back from dark ages? the model look cool it doesn't show your "limited supply" :)) i know some of us here are opponents to lift arms but your model could look much lighter (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SuperSteer, Extremely tight steering for technic models.

(...) The factory floor at work can vouch for that! Looking forward to seeing this forklift completed. I'm tempted to build one someday since I see them regulary. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Is that the axle that protrudes in the back for different equipments? Sorry, my farm tractor vocabulary is not the best :) (...) And that would be the attachment rise/lower arm for said equipments? (...) Pretty neat indeed! Best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

With my limited supply of Lego I have finished the tractor, I bought the 8466 set yesterday and that will come in soon, but for now this is what I have produced. (URL) tractor is based on the New Holland TM series, this particular model has the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) No one even mentioned what looks like a mini millenium falcon there. I CAN'T wait for the AT-AT and that backhoe 8455!!! Even that truck looks pretty good, and I typically don't like the "specialty" parts that that set has for all the smooth (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Pictures!!! We need PICTURES!!! -Jeff (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact