 Technic / *11576 (-5)
  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

Got some progress here - I’m writing behalf of Nathanael Kuipers, soon to be a new Lugnet member: “Actually I would like to know how many people are interested so I might reconsider the development of an instruction manual. This is a topic I like to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

(...) that part meant. Goes to show how new I am to computers. I will try it again when I get home from work. :-)) (...) The sail are from set 6351. So far (years of building) I have not had much trouble at all with blades flying at a high rate of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB5y2E.8B0@lugnet.com... (...) Probably, I've testet your fan construction now, but I'm not sure that I made it correct because I have a hard time getting the blades to stay in the right angel. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: hoovercraft with lift, thrust and steering

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HB5vFM.2vB@lugnet.com... (...) look (...) video. (...) I got (...) Well I did not mention it in my message here at Lugnet, but I wrote in the description.txt file that both files is compressed (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new jack

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HB6H1r.2yz@lugnet.com... (...) I'm waiting to see the movies before making more comments! I liked the way you could operate the two parts of the boom independently though, for some reason I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact