 Technic / *11086 (-10)
  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Thanks for clearing that up. (...) I always do 'cause others might be reading that group that don't frequent the .technic group. I also include other groups that might be interested (often .robotics). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  8480 @ Zany Brainy......Westchester, NY

Hello, I stopped in Zany Brainy on Central Ave in Scarsdale yesterday to peruse thier going out of business sale. The had the usual stuff, all at 30% off....not cheap enough for me (I am very cheap)....but they did have one 8480 Technic Space (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  8480 @ Zany Brainy......Westchester, NY

Hello, I stopped in Zany Brainy on Central Ave in Scarsdale yesterday to peruse thier going out of business sale. The had the usual stuff, all at 30% off....not cheap enough for me (I am very cheap)....but they did have one 8480 Technic Space (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge can explain this, but from what I've observed, if you initially post in .announce (including .announce.moc) you automatically get a "spotlight". It's not recorded as such (i.e. no link appears on (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 real life counterpart

(...) ... balloon tires and those cool gullwing doors! That makes me ask "Where in the world can you see balloon tires in real-world cars (cars that anyone uses, not special cars)?" And also, all these supercars (8448,8466,8865 and 8880) and the F1 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Female Technic figs

(...) Thanks, that's the page I had in my memory. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Lynkx Mk III Radio Controlled tank

(...) I don't consider myself a big fan of StarCraft since it's been years since I last fired up the game, however I am a _big_ fan of the brick :) (...) It's a bit sad that those "super units" exist, however I have a vague memory of some air unit (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MAN tipper truck

(...) Now that you bring that up, why did my post's about the Killough and the Flipper get to the sidebar? As far as I can see they were not spotlighted/highlighted. I don't mean Cool new MOC's since that's obviously done manually (thanks). /Tobbe (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

gr8 work man if you don't mind i'll try to use your rotor in my hovercraft coz i could't find good enough way to make rotor blades with changing angle cool model pixel "Marc Schickele" <marc.schickele@free.fr> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

show more pitures especialy from above maybe something could be changed IMHO building model there is som many possibilities that almost everything is possible have a look at my car seat (URL) is as small as possible with this functionality (i think (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact