 Technic / *10606 (-20)
  hovercraft

hi all now i think it's time to present you my application of as pure as possible lego hovercraft (URL) got 5 movies in mov format but my site is too small so if someone has some room for my movies... all of them have 19.3M the only one tricky point (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) There are certainly less farmers. The FFA has renamed itself to, well, FFA, and dropped Future Farmers of America. In a typical club nobody will actually grow up to farm--much like Boy Scouts won't actually need to survive in the wilderness. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  RCX Tank Base

I've finally posted pictures of my RCX Tank Base: (URL) of the RCX Tank Base One include: ==>Remote driving using the Ultimate Accessories remote. ==>Suspension using ten black spring mounts. ==>"Equal" forward driving using a 24 gear clutch and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) I didn't say they _are_ boring. I said that I used to _think_ they were boring. Back when I was a kid. That was just a childhood memory talking. That's why I asked the question about today's kids. Sure, I think they're interesting now, but do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) Don't let T.J hear you say tractors are boring :-). His articulated one isn't boring. A tracked articulated tractor would be even better. (...) I used to have Britains toys as well. I had a Unimog breakdown lorry, two tractors, One small and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) That tractor was by a long way my favourite of the first Technical sets. I loved the fact that you could build three different tools for the back and I remember using my Britains farm toys (they used to sell very well so there certainly was a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) After looking at the pix, I wonder how much heat stress has been applied? If your work space were very warm, or you left the assembly in the sun, or something like that.... I have been working with the Technic pieces since their inception and (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Thanks a lot, M. Moolhuysen There`s something curious: the cracks that appeared in my Technic Bush #3713 are not in line but perpendicular to the slot. My fear is that all of those cracked pieces would be unusable (If so, I wouldn't be able to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.co, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) A question for all: Is 5 years too old??? My first lego was bought ending 1997 and I stopped buying in 1999, when no good sets were arriving to Colombia... and because they are too expensive here too. I never leave a model more than 2 months (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) What do you mean? bend it to the opposite side with my hands? I'll try it, thanks. (...) Nope... none of my lego has been on open sunlight.... they prefer to be enclosed in dark boxes (once they stayed there for about 18 months)... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) [snap] This is not a new problem. There are several parts that used to crack relatively easy. Among these are the ones shown on your picture: Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular (URL) Connector Toggle Joint Toothed (URL) prone to this problem (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H69yzJ.2or@lugnet.com... (...) Tempo (...) Prix (...) for (...) to (...) model. For (...) moves (...) the car (...) build." (...) The translation is good, but the source page is not (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Well, I have similar experience, and my opinion is it's because of age. My oldest parts did the same and I didn't do anything wrong to them (I mean things like lot of load, stress or anything) All I did was I built a model and than I left it (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) I just want to agree. If you can, try to find as much pictures as you can, auto magazines are quite good source, car retailers sometimes offer quite exact sketche (It of course won't help if you're trying to build 1912 bugatti or military (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

hi axles can be unbent some of mine were bent now they are not :) you can do it in hands but carefully and about joiners didn't you set your model on open sun light, did you my legoland bricks especialy small parts break more easly than before they (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) He did not, look here: (URL) and _dirty_ translation (I don't speak Norwegian): "Il Tempo Gigante built in LEGO The professional LEGO builder Jesper Nielsen has made a prototype of Il Tempo Gigante in bricks Since he was a boy, Jesper Nielsen (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: it's a Lego Jeep thing

Copy to: lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam Follow up to: lugnet.modelteam Spotlighted!! (...) <message left intact for new viewers> MAN! That is amazing! I love the details, especially the clever petrol can design! Wow wow wow. One thing that I'd (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Heeeelp! My lego is cracking (and I'm not joking)

(...) Hm... That's a first AFAIK. Seems you put too much stress on your parts. Remember that it's plastic and a toy and can't handle whatever you throw at them. The axles seems to be bending due to side force and the other parts due to twisting. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of K.I.T.T.

My dream is making K.I.T.T. (Pontiac TransAm) from Knight Rider in various scales. For example 6 wide car, 1/18 scale and Technic Supercar 8880 scale. Wouldn't it be cool ?! Michael (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Making a model of an real life car

(...) Where did you get all those gold pieces? - David (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact