 Technic / *10561 (-10)
  Re: Electric pneumatic valve?

(...) Try this: (URL) Otherwise I have an idea in my head right now about how to make one :) (...) Ignore the previous link and just go right ahead. The wheel has been reinvented many times! (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  RIS 1.5 £85 at UK S@H

Under web specials, call for availibility William (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Electric pneumatic valve?

Does anybody know if there are some electrical controlled pneumatic valves (magnetic valves) aviable for Lego that can be controlled trough a RCX unit (9v DC)? Otherwise I have an idea in my head right now about how to make one :) Just want to be (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: articulation points?

All this talk of articulation points reminds me of an actual splined robot. Basically, it was a series of convex circles through which ran a series of wires, with a space in the middle for a spray hose or pressure cleaning equipment to pass through. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing

(...) Now, how did that happen? (...) Sure thing, another notch for the mini-pump compressors! (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing

(...) Er, it's hard to tell just by looking at the picture. Besides it's kinda dark and blurry. I see a lot of gears (linking the two motors?) and can just make out the 4 small pumps. How about separating the two motors so you get two independent (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing

Hi guys, You all missed this page about a year ago, I presume. My double stroke compressor, with build-in 9V power-supply and automatic on-off switch. When used in combination with an airtank, it stops pumping when your desired max. pressure is (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truck project

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H5yxEp.CM4@lugnet.com... (...) Do I (...) with (...) supposed (...) it (...) it (...) I (...) Ok. So since I only going for 2 in the crane (maybe 3 for strength) and one on the tipper (or (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

Hi, I have downloaded the instructions for the “8458 Street Sensation” from someone who was able to get it from Lego’s "Web Extra" site and arrange it in HTML format. Unfortunately, this site does not exist anymore. The zipped file is ~2.2M, let me (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2 part substitution questions

(...) Yes. They use different mechanisms to connect to flex cables but are the same size and everything. (slightly different shape, but it should not matter) (...) They are exactly the same shape, so yes, you should be able to interchange them with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact