 Technic / *10396 (-10)
  Re: Manitowoc 888

(...) It's built of mostly axles and axle connectors of various sorts. I think he wanted to use Technic beams, but didn't have enough. (...) This is only our 3rd big TEXLUG meeting. We've had two this year, so I think we'll try to have regular (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  back susp once again

hi little try :) (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8431 Tubing cutting question

According the the instructions at brickshelf, you dont need any longer tubing than 14 cm. (URL) D Fulk Jr" <wrench_turner@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:mh6vqugqaegsvp8...4ax.com... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Manitowoc 888

Hi Thomas, Thanks for sharing the pics! Strange boom construction does the crane have. Most times the boom is built of technic bricks. Anyway, never seen such a construction on such a big crane! How often do you have meetings? Do you also go to (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

It was one of two pillars with traintrack surrounding with a bridge between them. You can see better pictures on: (URL) Bogaard "Peter Young" <pyoung@liveitnerd.com> wrote in message news:H4A2uv.Kwy@lugnet.com... (...) sure (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  3 speed and reverse gearbox with central diff

I've just dismantled the 4x4 OffRoader and in the process stripped the gearbox out and reworked it as 3 speed and reverse as there was some interest a while back on this subject (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More LEGOworld 2002 pictures

Great photos! Some awesome works there! One construction I wasn't too sure on is picture 136-3653_img.jpg. What is it? Peter Young. "Wendel Bogaard" <w.bogaard@chello.nl> wrote in message news:H46p1E.BGt@lugnet.com... (...) 18th (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: something i said?

"Mike Fusion" <mikefusion@hotmail.com> wrote in news:H3y1zr.77x@lugnet.com: (...) Ooh ooh ooh! I wonder if this was based on my idea from last year. I created this Nov 2001 to help someone out. (URL) so, that's cool that it's being further (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Thinner Diff (was: something i said?)

(...) After playing with your designs for a bit, I decided to see if I could make it any thinner. I did, but it's a compromise: compared to your thindiff, I suspect mine is looser, less sturdy, and more prone to binding. It is, however, only 5 studs (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Lego Drug Humor with Technic Figures

Making the rounds on other non-Lego newsgroups: Technic Figures demonstrate how to assemble a marijuana cigarette. Link: (URL) link presented for entertainment not educational purposes. Enjoy! Greg (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact