 Storage / 976
  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

Jennfier & All, (...) It really depends on how you use it effectively. I am getting so bad now it is pitiful. I use the plano storage tackle boxes, various sizes and demensions. My minifigs are sorted by various things, the first sort is complete / (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) Yeah, that's why i was leaning towards putting the townie figs in a separate bin with townie type accessories - hair, police helmets, fire helmets, etc.. but not like.. ufo helmets and figs, etc. things i look for most: hair, townie figs, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GHnrHq.B9M@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) If they are incomplete, then I have a special box for them. I call it the (...) I also have a repair shop - one 48x48 basplate holds totally (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)