 Storage / 908
Re: 2 x4 brick down drain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 21:37:35 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

One  2 x4 brick escaped my collander  to go down the drain in my bathroom
sink.  Has anyone else had this experience?  My sink has not slowed- yet...
Will it just flush on through?    Is this going to cause me problems later?
I am not looking forward to at some future date having to confess this to my
husband.

I've had a few small parts go down the drain (bummer). I've gotten a lot
more careful about washing. I suspect the brick will just wash on
through unless your pipes are close to clogged.

Frank