 Storage / 907
Re: 2 x4 brick down drain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 21:36:16 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

One  2 x4 brick escaped my collander  to go down the drain in my bathroom
sink.  Has anyone else had this experience?  My sink has not slowed- yet...
Will it just flush on through?    Is this going to cause me problems later?

Are you sure it's not in the trap?

I am not looking forward to at some future date having to confess this to my
husband.

lol. Just start with, "Honey, I lost something down the drain..."  He'll
have visions of a diamond down there.

-Suz.