 Storage / 882
Re: How do you store your shields?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:44:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes:
Greetings.

Perhaps my most vexing storage issue these days is how to store my shields
without having them get scratched.  Lately, I've just had minifigs holding them,
but that takes up baseplates that I'd rather use for other purposes.  Does
anyone have experience, advice, etc., etc. in regards to this?

Curiously,

james

Well, a really big wall of those little 1x1 bricks with a stud on the side
(you know, the kind they used to use to attach car headlights) might do the
trick.  Just stick the posts on the back into the hole in the middle.

In the case of the large shields, plates with clips on the side (either
direction will do) should hold them.  Just build up the aforementioned wall
some more.