 General / 29597
Re: How do you store your shields?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.general, Andy Verner writes:

Well, a really big wall of those little 1x1 bricks with a stud on the side
(you know, the kind they used to use to attach car headlights) might do the
trick.  Just stick the posts on the back into the hole in the middle.

In the case of the large shields, plates with clips on the side (either
direction will do) should hold them.  Just build up the aforementioned wall
some more.

Another Lego brick option would be the 1 x  2 x  2/3 brick with Studs on Sides
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4595.gif

I know I have a ton of these that do not get used much, so stacking them
together with 1 x 2 plates in between seems to be a good option for me.  They
can also be snapped onto an extra baseplate and then stored in a zipper bag.

Those are both really good ideas.  I've actually built walls with clips and 1x1
stud bricks to hold the shields, but they've always been slapdash.  Perhaps I
need to build a dedicated armory for my shields/weapons.  Thanks for the advice!

james