 General / 29596
29595  |  29597
Subject:
Prices have rocketed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:14:52 GMT

Hi all,
A couple of years back I could buy a pack of straight track to add to my
train collection, for the low price of £10.00.
While in a toy shop today it cost £15.45!!!
That's more than a £5 difference!
And in this toy shop I bought a copy of the Fire Patrol set (6429). It's a
great set! I would recommend that you buy it! And it only cost me £11.50!
Thanks for reading,
Sam Hastings