 General / 29581
Re: How do you store your shields?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Simpson writes:
Greetings.

Perhaps my most vexing storage issue these days is how to store my shields
without having them get scratched.  Lately, I've just had minifigs holding • them,
but that takes up baseplates that I'd rather use for other purposes.  Does
anyone have experience, advice, etc., etc. in regards to this?

Curiously,

james

Well, I've had the best luck with small, chambered plastic containers from
craft stores.  Most of them stack and have an inner coating that makes them
sliker than snail snot inside.  That should keep anything from scratching your
shields.

--Anthony