 General / 29580
Re: Lego (real) bicycles!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:01:07 GMT

At 58,000 yen (>$500 US) that's a chunk of change.
It's interesting hat both bike models are limited editions.
Only 350 units of the ellow/red model are for sale, and
150 of the white/grey.

The translation courtesy of babelfish.altavista.com is fun:

"The color variation, red being colorful primary color was used in
the base, the pop mind did things such as and one for 2 types the
thing and the off white based just a little tannin ?. You play and
the ? the ? increase heart immediately e.g., to in addition to
the valve cap of the tire has become shape of block. Because
16 inches it is small diameter, old age it is young to the man
and woman and child way, who he grows hoarse and without
questioning you can ride.

Such joke the LEGO BIKE with the net is limitation sale just of
the ???????????. The LEGO lover if the hatchet and,
you who texture want, in any case fitting you want it is not in the
joke, with by all means how is in your * & * at this opportunity
which is said?"
Cary

"Jonathan Lill" <jonathanl@myriadweb.com> wrote in message news:GBoquB.A6C@lugnet.com...
I just found this image.

http://www.estoys.co.jp/tys/09/09_11_01_00.html

The item is apparently sold at a number of places in japan and clearly
features the LEGO logo in a couple of places. Not that I would buy it, but
its the kinda thing that makes me want to live in Japan.

Jonathan