 Storage / 879
878  |  880
Subject:
How do you store your shields?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:54:27 GMT

Greetings.

Perhaps my most vexing storage issue these days is how to store my shields
without having them get scratched.  Lately, I've just had minifigs holding them,
but that takes up baseplates that I'd rather use for other purposes.  Does
anyone have experience, advice, etc., etc. in regards to this?

Curiously,

james