 Storage / 803
  Re: Sorting classification

(...) The categories really depend on size of collection. What you want to build and how you build should also factor in. There are two somewhat conflicting goals in my mind (well several actually). - You want stuff you use together to be stored in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Sorting classification

Hi, I am quite new to LEGO collection (~5 to 6,000pcs) but something started to bother me. I passed through the sort by color phase. See this pictures to see the only two containers I have (so far).: o (2 URLs) am planning to get about 10 more of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting classification

Frank, (...) [snip] Thanks first for the quick answer and then for the clarification. I was looking at Jeff Stembel's post and that style of classification seems very reasonable. I'll try to use it with my collection. Best regards for you! -- Felipe (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Sorting classification

(...) I found that more smaller drawers actually work better than fewer large drawers of the same volume, for what it's worth. It's quicker to pull open the drawer of, say, 1x2 tiles and grab one of the right color than it is to, say, pull open a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)