 Storage / 783
    Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog —Pat Hough
   I just went to the Akro-Mils website at: (URL) ordered their catalog. You can also download a full-color PDF to browse through using Adobe Acrobat. Interestingly enough, the PDF only features the 23-drawer and 36-drawer cabinets, the same two that (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog —Eric Joslin
   (...) Unfortunately, you can't order individual cabinets from Akro-Mils, you can only order crates of them... it's a retailers' catalogue. I was so excited when I discovered the catalogue on their website that I ordered one and then called them to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog —Jeff Johnston
   (...) So...how many are in a crate? J (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog —Eric Joslin
   (...) Ah, that's the question, isn't it? Eric Kinsgley posted something that voiced something I had already been thinking- if enough people want them, then NELUG could possibly just place a bulk order and we could divide them amongst ourselves. I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)