 Storage / 623
  Cheap storage containers at Walmart

I picked up some Rubbermaid 5.7 qt (5.39 Liter) containers yesterday for $0.98 a piece. These clear plastic containers are 1.13'x8.5"x4.x" (34.5 cm x 21.6 cm x 10.6cm) I found them at the end of an aisle under a big "Back to School" sign. Store (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cheap storage containers at Walmart

(...) Yes, it looks like they finally tracked down the source of the lead in the Rubbermaid Engineering Department's water supply: the "Snaptopper" box looks suspiciously like a knockoff of the recent Sterilite offering, but it does seem to be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Cheap storage containers at Walmart

(...) I'd think Sterilite would be the imitation...? Anyway, when I went to Walmart, they were out of the $.98 Rubbermaid, so I bought 20 of the $.88 Sterilite 4.5qt containers. In this case, an extra qt wouldn't have helped much, so I saved by (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Cheap storage containers at Walmart

(...) I haven't seen the Rubbermaid version yet but have been seeing the Sterilite version ("Show Offs"?) for a while now, is it so hard to think that Sterilite could beat Rubbermaid to the punch? (...) I have both Rubbermaid and Sterilite "shoe (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage)