 Storage / 56
  Re: in-box storage?

(...) It was a wise woman, and I have been saying it for years. I just never had group support before. Thank-you internet. Opps-I think I posted an empty reply just before this, sorry. I'll get used to navigating the net any day now. ======== Posted (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?

(...) Wise indeed. My only problem is that I want all my blocks whereever I am. I need to come up with a travel kit that has a good assortment of parts for what I want to do, and stays organized easily (1). I have a number of the TLG suitcases, as (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?

(...) have (...) I am not familiar with the suitcases you described. But when I need my Legos to travel I use the small storage bins which can be stacked. Each color to a bin. I can stack several on top of each other and strap them together with a (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?

(...) legos."?) (...) My hat off to thee, milady! Please forgive an uncouth cad with not the wit to remove yon pedal appendage from his vocal orifice in a timely manner! As for myself, I don't like to carry any legos out of my house, because I am (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)