 Storage / 403
  Plano Orginization

On suggestion from this group I went out an purchaced a couple of Plano 3700s and had a few questions on how people sort thier pieces into them. I'm a color then brick type sorter and I was wondering, do you have multiple boxes of a color. If so how (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Plano Orginization

(...) When your collection gets big enough, you will find these boxes totally inadequate for basic brick sorting. My bricks are in quart and gallon sized Zip Loc Slide-Loc bags (actually, I've been switching to Hefty's bags, their slider is better). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Plano Orginization

(...) Boy has my collection grown in the past year, I don't think my 8x8 bricks would even fit in a tub any more, my basebricks essentially totally fill a copier paper box and overflow into a USPS Priority Mail box (the size which is approx. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)