 Storage / 266
    Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion) —Tom McDonald
   (...) I also use pretty much the same method you do, except that I often keep smaller quantities of drastically unlike pieces together so that they'll be easier to find. For instance, I keep 2x2 round plates in with my 1x10 plates, as both are easy (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.storage)

        Re: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion) —John Morgan
   lots of interesting ideas here : ) here is the system I developed recently and its works for me. it goes thru a couple of stages. I prefer to sort by color first dumping the need to sort legos into one of the large boxes from the 5571 truck / dark (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.storage)

        RE: Piece sorting (was: building exhaustion) —Ralph Hempel
   <snipped John's description of sorting strategy> I then locate the plano 3700 (...) Good God man! I have about 15 Planos full of Technic and I thought I was a bit nuts...well my spouse thinks so. If you have 115 of them at an average of $4 US thats (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.storage)