 Storage / 25
  Storing Boxes

How are the box collectors dealing with storage? I've filled three closets with Lego boxes and they are starting to be a problem. I've decided to open up all the end flaps and store the boxes flat. I'm discarding all the internal packing material (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Boxes

For a long time I threw away all of the boxs. A few years ago I started saving them and quickly ran out of room. Within the last year I've reached a compromise with the problem. I currently flatten the boxes and save them that way. I have a problem (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Boxes

(...) The big boxes, like 8480 and 8880's boxes, I use with the trays to store some of the bigger, less oft used pieces. Some of hte other bigger boxes, I use for the storage of all of the smaller boxes, which are flattened, and inserts thrown away. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Boxes

(...) Yep. Same problem. I keep those bigger boxes with 3-D walls whole. Right now they are forming a "shelf" in the back of the closet to put other things on top of! Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Boxes

Op een zekere dag, te weten Sun, 4 Oct 1998 02:39:34 GMT, klom Larry Andersen <neonglass@earthlink.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) I keep also all my boxes (since two years, actually), but in no particular order/system. I don't flatten (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing Boxes

(...) It depends on the box for me. I try to save the bigger ones, thinking that "someday" I'll use them for storage. Some boxes are just so "cute", like Pizza To Go, that I can't collapse them or toss them. Black Thunder box is cool too, as it's (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)