 Storage / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
Storing Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 19:14:48 GMT

How are the box collectors dealing with storage?

I've filled three closets with Lego boxes and they are starting to be a
problem.  I've decided to open up all the end flaps and store the boxes
flat.  I'm discarding all the internal packing material (the recycle bin is
nearly full at the moment).

The Lego boxes are stored, sorted, in two boxes.  I'm using a "Silver
Brick" bin for the smaller boxes, so that the lid can still fit on, and the
box from a case of letter sized photocopying paper for the bigger boxes.

The boxes that do not lend themselves to being flattened, I'm leaving
whole.  So far these are mostly the really big boxes, like those used for
trains and monorails.

What are other box collectors doing to store their collections?

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net