 Storage / 27
Re: Storing Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 10:34:05 GMT

The boxes that do not lend themselves to being flattened, I'm leaving
whole.  So far these are mostly the really big boxes, like those used for
trains and monorails.

The big boxes, like 8480 and 8880's boxes, I use with the trays to store
some of the bigger, less oft used pieces. Some of hte other bigger boxes,
I use for the storage of all of the smaller boxes, which are flattened,
and inserts thrown away. However some of the yellow plastic inserts have
found uses from family members for storing things like make-up or whatever.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net              remove nospam dot
Web Sight: http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                 ICQ 13177071

What are other box collectors doing to store their collections?

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net