 Storage / 31
Re: Storing Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:48:37 GMT

Gary Louie wrote:

How are the box collectors dealing with storage?

It depends on the box for me. I try to save the bigger ones, thinking that
"someday" I'll use them for storage. Some boxes are just so "cute", like Pizza
To Go, that I can't collapse them or toss them. Black Thunder box is cool too,
as it's got those "parts trays" inside - can't throw that away either. If I keep
a smaller box at all, it usually gets flattened.

I've filled three closets with Lego boxes and they are starting to be a
problem.

Have a sale, buy more sets! Like you hadn't thought of that... ;-)

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--