 Storage / 229
RE: Lego Technic suitcase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:10:44 GMT

I have both the 3600 and 3700 series. Does anyone have a link where I could
buy these boxes on-line? I'm really interested in the StowAway organizer that
they sell to organize the organizers. (That senetence just SOUNDS ridiculous)

http://www.planomolding.com/hardware/964.html
http://www.planomolding.com/hardware/974.html

Duane

Ummm, Duane

You can actually venture out to Walmart or KMart, or your
local tackle shop and buy these things.....

Unless you live REALLY far from one of these places...
and who does anymore...SIGH

By the way, unless you only have a few of the 3700 boxes
the organizers for your organizers will start looking disorganized.

I found out they fit pretty well inside those cardboard file cases,
but sometimes I wish I had bought one of those shoulder bag units
for my three must - have boxes. There are two for my entire
Mindstorms set, and one for my 8062 Universal set.

Anyways, eventually you'll stop sorting your LEGO and start building,
it's part of the 12 step process...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com