 Storage / 228
Re: Lego Technic suitcase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:01:22 GMT

I have both the 3600 and 3700 series. Does anyone have a link where I could
buy these boxes on-line? I'm really interested in the StowAway organizer that
they sell to organize the organizers. (That senetence just SOUNDS ridiculous)

http://www.planomolding.com/hardware/964.html
http://www.planomolding.com/hardware/974.html

Duane

Rob Doucette writes:
Check out the StowAway line of boxes from Plano.  After reading the
discussion on this list (thanks to whoever first recommended them!!), I went
out and bought a dozen from my local WalMart.  If you can't locate the
website, try e-mailing the company directly at webmaster@planomolding.com

<SNIP>

-Rob Doucette.