 Storage / 1416
Re: Warped baseplates: can they be restored to flatness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 02:17:10 GMT

Does anyone have any siggestions on restoring warped baseplates to their
original shape?

Build heavy models on top of them.

Ha, ha.

I'm afraid I can't think of anything else.

How did they get warped?  Were they not stacked flat?

-Teddy