 Storage / 1290
1289  |  1291
Subject:
The opposite works for me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:42:24 GMT

After purchasing LOTS of Iris drawer units and sorting my collection, I
can't imagine going back to the Rubbermaid tubs and ziploc bags I had
before.  It took almost a half an hour to haul out the tubs, open them all
up and arrange them in such a way that I had quick access to them.  With the
Iris system, I can get to anything within a few seconds.

This is important because I find that when I'm building, I'll conjure many
different solutions to problems in my head.  Finding the pieces to try it
out quickly is paramount so I don't forget the idea.  Having everything
sorted enables me to build more, search less, and spend the majority of my
time waiting for inspiration to strike.

But hey, whatever clicks your brick!   :-)

Dave