 Storage / 1281
1280  |  1282
Subject:
Hoard them like gold!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Dan Hennings writes:
Greetings! I have saved most of the boxes from sets I have purchased new, but
now I am running out of room. I'm not exactly sure why I saved them in the
first place. I don't want to get rid of them if there is a logical reason to
save them. What do you do with boxes and why do you do it? Thank You. Dan.

Trust me on that, any used set you're trying to sell will see its value
increased by a good 40% solely because of the box, even in bad shape.

If you have the boxes of sets 6335, 1496 and 1497, I will buy them from you
immediately!

Boxes are cool in that they make your set truly *complete*. And they often
feature cool photos/images of the set not seen in the instructions or
catalogs, and of course they often depict alternate models not seen in the
instruction booklet either.

Plus, they allow you to store your bricks ;-P

Stephane