 Storage / 1228
1227  |  1229
Subject:
What do you sit on when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:16:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What do you sit on when you build?

We recently moved into a place that has hardwood floors, and now that I have
space to start building again, I find that my feet get really sore if I sit
cross-legged too long.  (Big surprise, huh?)  I used a folded-up old beach
towel one evening but that still wasn't as comfortable as bottom-padded carpet.

--Todd