 Storage / *175 (-10)
  Re: Workspace

(...) [snip] (...) I live in a town of a bit under 100,000 (when the students are here) and I can walk to every retail outlet in town. (I don't - that's what my car is for, but I could.) What is walking distance anyway? I'd walk much further for (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) Hrmmm, you could say I live in the burbs, I guess. Sorda. I have 3 theatres, a mall, and probably a dozen restaurants within walking distance. Also a grocery, a Wal-Mart, a TRU, SAMS, a clinic, a branch of my bank, Pep Boys, etc. Even if you (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) Yes, but think of all the benefits of living in the big city. I moved to the "quiet suburbs" a year ago and now miss being able to walk to a theatre or restuarant. If I had it to do over again I would never have moved, even though I now have a (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

I read about that in the paper.........I thought that was pretty interesting, amazing really.... Regards Dave Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) I did that once. Only once because in my sleep I reached out to my roommate's bookshelf (about pillow level next to my bed), grabbed a dictionary, and hurled it across the room at the clock. I never woke up. My roomie showed up a couple hours (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) Me either. But I think being married broadens your options with respect to a lot of things. And it also gives me the ability to pass on picking the places we'll go out to eat, something I've always hated doing. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) I hear he's busy governing Minnesota. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) Well, with the latest advances in atomic teleportation you may no longer have to worry about opening the compartments to put the pieces inside. (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) 2 times, technically. I only have two of the shuttle launch crew and 2 of the 1682 first shuttle pad. (...) Mid twenties. (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Clear plastic "tackle boxes"

(...) Wouldn't that be LC^M (1) complete? (1) - where the ^M means complete multiple times (2) (2) - How many shuttles again in your fleet? (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact