 Storage / *135 (-5)
  Re: Workspace

Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363dd0c4.56856167@2...63.236>... (...) Well, that limits your options doesn't it? I dry and sort my Legos on my bed. On the rare occasion that I have legos to wash. I can't believe I've stooped to that. I even (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Bucket surgery

(...) Yes, but the huge upside is that you can stack them inside of each other. _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Bucket surgery

(...) <snip> (...) Actually, this topic came up on rec.toys.lego a few months ago. I don't like the bar much either, as it grabs pieces when I want to hastily evacuate a bucket. I guess the only downside, no biggie, is that the handle won't (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace

(...) Uh. Sleep? What else do you do on a mattress? I guess SOME people might build Legos there... I need a hard surface yet. And I'm not married. (I wouldn't be thinking about building a loft bed if I did. I don't relish the idea of climbing DOWN (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Bucket surgery

I have always hated the bar inside the LEGO bucket that the handle is attached to so today I decided to do something about it. I started ripping off the handles and what do you know, it works great. I now have a nice stack of buckets that are not (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact