 Storage / *1210 (-10)
  Box-4-Blox(tm)

Seeing as how these guys are a BricksWest(tm) sponsor I'm inclined to give them a try. I sure do hate sorting, and anything that would help a little is worth a look. Their web page (URL) that they have thousands of satisfied customers in AU and NZ. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

(...) I have one about 10 years old. It works alright as long as you don't have too many large pieces in with the mix. I use mine to sort all my 1x and 2x standard bricks, and for that it works fine. Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

(...) Got one on ebay for 10 bux. It does work, to a certain degree...there's an annoying tendency for the long 1x bricks to go to the bottom. But for the money, it's a pretty good thing to help sort the parts out. the major complaint I have (and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

I just came across this: (URL) anyone out there have one of these? Does it work? (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Inventory of lego, software for keeping

(...) After having thought about it for a long time, I finally did it yesterday, I moved my lego from my parents place (still find I am missing some boxes I KNOW I bought and built at some point I just lost track of where I stored them....) But I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes: [...] (...) [...] I know the feeling. I don't vacuum my models often, but I have done it once or twice. The risk of vacuuming up LEGO elements is always high even when you are just cleaning the floors. So (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Updated Lego Part Label Printer, version 1.1

(...) I'm looking for current info on Gary's program. The original URL is dead, as is Gary's posted e-mail address. Does anyone have current contact info for Gary, know if the program is still available and what the new URL is, etc.? Thanks, Steve (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H3Hynv.IAD@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) especialy (...) resolution (...) problem (...) common (...) RID (...) I tend to keep all my sets and mocs on display in my computer room, so they get (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

(...) Hi Jeremy, I just use a big soft brush (originally designed for dishwashing) to gently remove the dust from the LEGO model, and then I use a vacuum cleaner to get the dust off everything else. kind regards Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Where my Lego Dreams Come True

(...) Actually, they are both from Costco and have not been modified by me at all. I think the left unit was purchased 2 or 3 years ago so apparently that's what was being distributed to Costcos at that time. - Bob (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact