 Storage / *1060 (-10)
  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

(...) I have two of the black six drawer cart units. They hold a lot of my bulk pieces and still fit under my tables. I picked them up at Office Depot for around $30. If you are going to use foam core to sub divide the drawers, that's just another (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I used "foamcore" board and hot melt glue to subdivide my IRIS drawers. You can buy foamcore at any art/craft store. Just cut it square with an exacto knife, glue the dividers together, and slip them in the drawer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

Hey all, Thank you all for your recent help. There seems to have been a run on these units around here. Target has been out of them on two visits (snowballs chance in hell of getting customer service there), and Staples had some units with black (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) IRIS drawers are excellent! That's what I use as well. I have my entire collection sorted into three 7-drawer units (2 large, 3 medium, 2 small), which I bought at Costco for $25 each. They have a wide variety of sizes and shapes available - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) Office Max carries them and they have some varieties on sale this week. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) Iris is the brand. Their units are available in quite a few places. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Need help ID'ing storage system!

Hey all, Recently, I reorganized my entire collection with this terrific storage system I found at Target. It's a set of clear plastic drawers, three large, four small. The coolest thing about this particular system is that each drawer has it's own (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  100 cubic feet!

I just found out that my Lego collection has reached 100 cubic feet. Apparently it is not going to all fit into Bedroom #2. While I was outside, my wife carefully packed it for shipment. Assisted by her mother, it took 12 hours. About 1/3 of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GpqnME.F99@lugnet.com... (...) by (...) Hi James - Nice storage system! I have somewhat similar, but haven't invested in the large drawers yet. A note to all - please continue discussing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"Matthew Ferguson" <raptorraptor73@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpLsF0.n0B@lugnet.com... (...) hassle (...) Hi Matthew - There's a whole group centered around discussing this. lugnet.storage. I crossposted and set the followups to there. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact