 Star Wars / 9986
    Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST —Jason J. Railton
   (...) That's brilliant! (Damn, he beat me to it). And to have room for a minifig is impressive. Where's your website then? Come on, we all want to see it! I just love this set. I've threatened build/mecha that I was going to build a mech from a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST —Bryan Hodges
   (...) Thanks for the praise! I went through several configurations before I got something that worked, and while I was tempted to use other pieces from my collection I was determined to make a true alternate. It ate up an otherwise boring Saturday (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Thanks - it's nice to know they inspired you (I'll tell Claude! Okay, he's really just a stuffed toy. Sheesh. Mind you, he's got his own e-mail address. claudethetiger@cwcom.net Don't expect a reply in a hurry though). The real trick was (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)