 Star Wars / 9710
Re: Remember this post from me....regarding ATST woes....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 04:23:23 GMT

<snip>
Oh, off lego topic, but I saw at Target a Lego competitor had made 4
transformable mechs, snow, space, swat and maybe another snow of a • different
color pattern.  They were pretty neat.
<snip>

blaspheme.
even if it is in regards to 'slizer' or 'roborider' competition...

No, I am not a purist, but I think of clone brands like I think of food. I
would much rather have Kraft Mac and cheese than, say, Cost Cutter (Kroger)

;)