 Star Wars / 8623
8622  |  8624
Subject:
Possible ATST woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:57:20 GMT

I was thinking about an ATST for only 10 bucks.  That would mean it would only
have around 100 pieces.  The only way I can think of doing that is (and this
really irks me to think about it) is to use the shifting sliding legs like
those on the Robo Raptor.  Scary, but I guessed the Falcon would use those huge
saucer plates LONG before the first pics came out.  I was right about that and
now I fear the worst again.

Oh, off lego topic, but I saw at Target a Lego competitor had made 4
transformable mechs, snow, space, swat and maybe another snow of a different
color pattern.  They were pretty neat.  I also saw a $100.00 camera by lego for
mindstorms, but it can only be used on windows 98 with a USB.

Jason F.