 Star Wars / 9536
    Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) It is pretty obvious to me that most real life shapes cannot be accurately modeled in LEGO bricks. To be able to enjoy LEGO building, one must have the imagination to recognize complex but common shapes (e.g. vehicles or characters) in the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Eric Kingsley
     (...) <snip> (...) I am not sure exactly how Eric J. meant what he said to be taken but I read it as such... "not about the imagination to see something that isn't there" I think to at least a few of us we don't see a Stormtrooper. I know you see a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

         Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Bryan Hodges
     In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) look at it the more it looks like a Stormtrooper. I think we should reserve judgement on these new sets until we can hold them in our hands and play with them... All we've got is a 2D (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —Todd Lehman
   (...) This is one of the greatest things about the variety of elements LEGO produces, IMHO -- there aren't (obviously) an infinite variety of LEGO shapes, but they've thought things through carefully enough to make a very decent variety that can (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)