 Star Wars / 9528
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) Ahh, yes! That's how I feel too. My additional fear is that I wonder if they're planning some Saturday morning cartoon commercial where they show the Stormtrooper blasting poor Threepio to bits. Violence aside, there are two problems with (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) No he's not. Ep1 C-3PO was bare circuits. And even though the beams and stuff on the set are black, you can clearly see the gold paneling. (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) No, it is an Ep4-6 model. He has modeled as he having the cowlings, even with a silver cowling instead of golden on one of his legs. I thought that Todd was a "detail" man..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) All right, I stand corrected. I looked at the rickety hollow body and didn't look at the legs. --Todd (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) But this points out why the 2000 Technic droid sets 'worked': the EP1 droids were all skeletal and exposed mechanisms. Very TECHNIC-ish. The TECHNIC models were not accurate, strictly speaking. The bits were in the wrong places, the way they (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)