 Star Wars / 9556
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 23:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
(and the Technic Threepio we see here is an Ep1 model)

No he's not.  Ep1 C-3PO was bare circuits.  And even though the beams and stuff
on the set are black, you can clearly see the gold paneling.