 Star Wars / 9210
  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) <clip> (...) I agree with most of what Kevin has to say even though I cut most of it. I wanted to address the walking problem. It seems to me that you have the figures walking 1 stud per step which plays as a lot of leg motion for getting (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) the (...) together (...) gait (...) That's the descriptive term the 'Board uses for my job. I'm not specializing in any one particular field, and I'm not the creator of the project I'm contracted to at the moment, so they went with that. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) The walk cycle for the characters was a challenge from the very start. I had to compromise between realism and the constraints of a Lego figure. A Lego figure is nowhere near anatomically accurate. As an art student, we are trained to judge a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)