 Star Wars / 9162
  Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

After almost a year and a half of putting it off, I finally picked up the Mos Espa Podrace set. It was the only one of the "original" Star Wars Lego line that I didn't have. I picked up the Target package special for $50. I was hoping to pay less (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

I purchased this set a few months ago, but did it in a different way. I found 2 of the 3 internal boxes just sitting on the shelf - no price or UPC on them. I took it to the toy manager and said "how much?" Not being able to figure out that these (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

I got mine as a gift from my mom when they were still about $100. From what I remember, you won't be missing any pieces. You may be missing the instructions thoa. I will can check later if no one else chimes in before me. Somehow I think that you (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Set 7171 Mos Espa Podrace

(...) I think that Qui-Gon hair makes really good female hair. In fact, my Queen and her Queen's Guard from my last BrikWars battle all had Qui-Gon hair pieces: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)