 Star Wars / 8982
Re: Cloud City
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Josh Coady writes:
So when do we get Cloud City sets? As far as I'm aware there arent any. Why
was
this are of the SW universe neglected? Bring on Lando..

josh

I would not be surprised to see us wait a couple of more years. After all
the "classic" sets will probably span episodes 1-3. That means they better
hold back some of the cool sets or they could lose the market's interest by
giving us all we want too early and being left with not much else to offer.

Jude

my 2 cents found on the sidewalk outside the office

i dont mean to be nit-picky, but dont you mean ep 4-6...hehe

i wonder what the chances are of seeing something bigger than the falcon..
like an imperial star destroyer or a mon cal cruiser

it'd also be interesting to have sets of parts of the death star (since i'm
guessing theyd never do a minifig scale of the whole thing) like an ion cannon
array and others

also, does anyone know if the upcoming imperial shuttle that's gonna have the
emporor and two troppers with it, if those troopers are the red ones? those are
my fav

josh