 Star Wars / 8963
Re: legoland.co.uk attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:27:18 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@wwind.com> wrote:
boooo...
http://www.vnunet.com/News/1110598

Yeah, but at least the guy was cool enough to put up a picture of a Lego
Millennium Falcon. Here's a mirror of the hacked site:

<http://www.alldas.de/hacked/2000/09/10/www.legoland.co.uk/>

Anyone seen that model before?

Also, he did leave a nice message for the admin. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/