 Off-Topic / Geek / 2052
Re: legoland.co.uk attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:25:20 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Yeah, but at least the guy was cool enough to put up a picture of a Lego
Millennium Falcon. Here's a mirror of the hacked site:

<http://www.alldas.de/hacked/2000/09/10/www.legoland.co.uk/>

Anyone seen that model before?

That looks like THE Millennium Falcon
http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm
I'm usually not a starwars fan, but this one had me impressed.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/