 Off-Topic / Geek / 2054
2053  |  2055
Subject:
flash (was Re: legoland.co.uk attack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:55:24 GMT

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote:
(On a side note, some of the Linux Users on a newsgroup called
comp.sys.sinclair get concerned about the use of Flash on sites. That is
now a format that was 'standardised' by the W3C? (How long before we get
Shockwave for Linux?)

Well, there is a flash 4 player for Linux from Macromedia, and there's also
an open-source flash 3 player.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/