 Star Wars / 8796
Re: Collectible Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:22:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Chapple writes:
The catalog says "at least one that's not available in any other LEGO set!"

Am I missing something here?  Aren't they all in sets or in the case of
Palpatine and Jedi Luke, couldn't they be made by combining minifig parts?

I've found this to be a little confusing as well.  The only figures in the Star
Wars mf sets that are unique, to me, is Palpatine and battle droid commander.
What's so unique about Chewbacca? His accessory best I can tell.  That doesn't
really make him that unique, does it?  Same for jedi Luke.  I kinda think that
Palpatine would look even cooler if his head was gray like Vader's.

Travis