 Star Wars / 8663
    Re: New MF model. —Mladen Pejic
   First off: WOW! Your Falcon is awesome! I love how you implemented the pre-existing LEGO MF elements in your model, truly a sign of excellent design! Secondly: Thad, if I may say so, your website is on my top 5 list of amazing LEGO MOC websites, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New MF model. —Joshua Cirinna
     (...) I may be stressed out, But I am an animator(in lego) and prolific lego fanatic also, im not just screwing around here you know. Ask Todd, I think he knows I care, and Im for real Josh (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        There's no such thing as a bad MOC builder (was: Re: New MF model.) —Todd Lehman
   Ooook -- eeep -- opppp -- orkkk -- red flag alert! (...) Egad! What a terrible, horrible, rotten thing to say! How can you truly mean that? I submit to you that there is no such thing as a bad LEGO MOC builder, just as there is no such thing as a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general)